Knauf is a major international building products group acting in Europe and worldwide. Blending experience with innovation and building on over 60 years experience, Knauf have secured a leading status in the field of building board technology. Knauf systems have been installed around the world with proven success. Leadership has been won by a combination of specialist expertise, an understanding of customer needs and a record of pioneering achievement.
- The position require a strong supervising and managing skill in order to monitor and maintain operation warehouse and to manage maintain system of management at the warehouse.
- Supervising unloading & receiving of raw materials & spare parts according to the orders.
- Supervising products resorting and repacking as well as manual manufacture in Warehouse.
- Responsible for the stock inventory & safety in warehouse.
- Male, between 30 – 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Fully understand and experienced in warehouse management, preferably from Building Material Company.
- Have an experience in a plasterboard manufacturer would be a predominant
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Strong Communication skill and able to work in team.
- Computer Literate.
- Possess strong leadership ability, high self motivation and willing to work in a dynamic working environment.
HRD & Admin Officer
With qualifications as follows :
- Manage for all HR activities such as Recruitment, Training, Compensation & Benefit, and General Affairs.
- Plan and organize the training program and development of all company employees to include identifying training needs.
- Produce and Prepare Salary Report, Bonus & HR report to Manager.
- Maintaining and control medical insurance for all employees, Jamsostek, company car, and Expatriate Documents.
- Good leadership and communication skills, good presentation and negotiation skill.
- Positive motivation and an interest in people development.
- Able to work under pressure, result-oriented, highly motivated, and mature.
- Good people & relationship management skills.
- Have driving License A.
- S-1 degree in any discipline preferably in Psychology/Laws or related degrees in Human Resources.
- Male, Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum 2 years related experiences especially in manufacturing.
- Experience in ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Who can make a real contribution to expanding its project sales. We aim to sell complete systems, rather than just plasterboard alone to major building developments which is why we need people who understand construction, the building process and who can communicate and persuade specifies, whether they be developers, architects or contractors to select our system.
This is definitely a sales, not a marketing role and applicants should have the following qualities and skill:
- Educated in a building science (architecture, civil engineering, etc) preferably to degree level.
- Probably aged 25 to 35 years old.
- Must have solid sales specification sales experience in the building material field and to be able to demonstrate previous success.
- Must be self motivated and be able to establish and manage a wide portfolio of projects.
- Have a driving license A.
Please submit your complete application letter, curriculum vitae and photograph within 2 weeks after this advertisement to :
PO Box 4553 – JKP 10045
email to : firstname.lastname@example.org