Our client is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company with different retail operations in Asia and Greater China. They are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join one of their retail business unit:
Assist Marketing Manager to implement marketing strategies, including advertisings and promotions.
Work closely and coordinate with both internal and external such as in-house designers, front-line retail sales, agencies and joint promotion partners
Create and design collaterals such as brochure, direct mailer
- Diploma in Marketing.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in retail marketing is preferable.
- Creative, self-motivated and independent.
- Willing to work overtime and with excellent communication skills.
- Detail-minded and understanding of retail (FMCG) market
- Proficient in both English, Malay and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
- Outgoing, positive, good time managment and able to work under pressure.
- Occasionally travel is required.
For further information, please directly contact our Executive Recruitment Consultant on (852) 2576-7298 or send your CV to : Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please directly contact our Executive Recruitment Consultant on 2576-7298.
For an immediate interview, please send your CV (quoting your salary expectations) to our email :
email@example.com or Fax : 3421-2848 Successful Applicants will be contacted shortly.
All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.