Citibank, N.A., Indonesia Branch (“Citibank”) is a big branch of Citibank, N.A. with its head office in New York, U.S.A. Citigroup Inc. (“Citigroup”) fully owns Citibank, N.A. We first established our presence in Indonesia in 1918 through its predecessor company, The International Banking Corporation in Batavia and Surabaya. While those branches were closed in the late 1920s, Citibank returned to Jakarta in 1968 and established a full range of banking activities.
Citibank retail banking in Indonesia operates 19 branch offices and 102 ATMs in six major Indonesian cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Semarang and Denpasar.
Citi Indonesia, the most prestigious financial institution in Indonesia, is inviting you to join
1 Bill & E-Payment Product Assistant Manager - Jakarta
- Managing new and existing partnership for the Bank’s payment solutions.
- Analyze merchant performance, and create collaborative marketing programs with partners.
- Ensure proper operational process to support programs.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Good analytical and communication skill.
- Experience in managing partnership, marketing or sales.
- Working experience with Banking Industry, especially in merchant business will be an advantage.
- Ability to understand the operational process and drive improvements.
For applicants who meet the criteria above, please drop your CV with latest photo to:
Send your documents in MS Word format, with subject: “1 Bill”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.