Bayer MaterialScience, a subgroup of Bayer AG, New Job Vacancies April 2011 is one of the world's largest producers of hi-tech materials to suit the varied application demand of the modern world. Its innovative developments in coatings, adhesives, sealants, Polyurethanes and Polycarbonates significantly enhance the quality of our lives - Science for a better Life.
PT Bayer MaterialScience Indonesia, a subsidiary of Bayer AG, currently seeks experienced, dynamic individuals to serve in a highly charged, exciting environment open to constant innovation:
- Diploma from Mechanical Engineering with 3 years related experience.
- Having experience working in chemical industries would be an advantage
- Excellent trouble shooting in mechanical equipment
- Reliable person, and good team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to work in Cilegon area
All applications will be treated confidentially, only short-listed candidates will be notified Qualified applicants are invited to submit CV, including current and expected salaries and recent photograph to
HRD Department at:
Please mark in the e-mail subject with : [TM]
Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for interview