HR Assistant – Employee Communication & Benefit
(Jawa Barat – Desa Wanaherang, Gunung Putri, Bogor)
- To support and communicate HR related information to all employees (New Regulation, HR Issue, company event, etc.)
- To maintain HR related information in employee communication media (intranet, employee magazine, company bulletin board, etc.)
- To provide administrative support to Human Resource Department, particularly in the areas of benefit and employee communications.
- To support the expatriate administration.
- Excellent in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Communication, Business Administration, Management or equivalent.
- Good business correspondences skill.
- Creative Writing; experience in writing articles would be an advantage.
- Computer literate: MSOffice – Words, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Good communication and organization skill.
- Good interpersonal skill, timely, and self motivated.
- Minimum 1 year working experience; Fresh Graduates with high interest in Employee Communication are welcome to apply.
- Permanent position in available.
apply online at http://cdc.ui.ac.id