New Job Vacancies April 2011 PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) is one of the state owned enterprise which has been designated by the Government to manage public ports in the province of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, North Sumatra, Riau, Riau Islands.
Currently, PT (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia I manage 15 Branch Port, 11 Port Representative, 1 (one) Unit Container Terminal, 1 (one) Unit Shipyard, 1 (one) Unit Belawan Container Depot, 1 (one) unit Hospital and 1 (one) Unit Training and Education Center.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero), one of State Owned Enterprise (BUMN) engaged in port management, currently open up career opportunities for Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (SMK) graduates to become Operator Alat (Pelaksana Junior).
Operator Alat (Pelaksana Junior)
- SMK Graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Maximum 23 years old by June 1, 2011
- Minimum grade Ujian Nasional (UN) average 7.0
- Minimum height 162 cm
- Fluent in English
- Not married
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Not acrophobia (tidak takut pada ketinggian)
- Not wearing glasses
- Willing to be placed in all operation areas of PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
- Willing to attend the employee orientation and Training Kesamaptaan
- Not currently attached to company bond with other agencies/ companies
- Never be dismissed with respect not on his/her own request or not with respect as a Calon Pegawai Negeri/Pegawai Negeri, or dismissed not with respect as private employees
Should you interested please download official recruitment brochure and application procedure at
Closing date: April 5, 2011.