New Job Vacancies April 2011 Pepsi-Cola, Pepsi is more often called, is a brand of soft drinks produced by PepsiCo and sold worldwide through stores, restaurants, and vending machines. This drink was first made on August 28, 1898 by pharmacist Caleb Bradham. This brand became a trademark on June 16, 1903. There are several variants of Pepsi, among others, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Samba, Pepsi Blue and Pepsi Gold.
Our approach to superior financial performance is straightforward – drive shareholder value. By addressing social and environmental issues, we also deliver on our purpose agenda, which consists of human, environmental, and talent sustainability.
( Jakarta )
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Male, max. 39 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Industrial), Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, budget.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.qualification in project management or equivalent
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Project Management or Others.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software
( Jakarta )
- Controlling of Marketing's programs execution, forecasting for stocks, planning and production of several commercial campaign to various media placement ( TV, Radio, News Paper, Magz etc ), big events, and managing new product launch planning.
- Coordinate, support and ensure all Area Promotion team executes marketing activities that inline with brand strategy
- Monthly budget controlling for ATL&BTL programs
- Monitoring market trend for beverages
- Creating ideas of promotion programs for existing & new products
- Develop programs to meet needs of both consumers and retail customers.
- Analyze markets for business trends and market insights.
- Increase sales of major brands through new product development, packaging, merchandising, and advertising.
- Develop and implement brand strategies and marketing programs to meet business growth and profit objectives
- Male / Female, max 32 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, especially beverages
- Ability to handle FMCG active brand (local & international brand)
- Planning, organizing, actuating & controlling brand / product; knowledge in creative design, branding
- Colaboration capability with advertising agencies
- Experience in marketing intellegence & field research
- Presentation & delivering ideas capability
- Applicants must be willing to work in Indofood Tower,Sudirman Plaza.
- Fluent in English both written & spoken
Please send your application letter together with your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview