The Commonwealth Bank is one of Australia’s leading providers of integrated financial services including retail banking, premium banking, business banking, institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, and investment and sharebroking products and services. The Group is one of the largest listed companies on the Australian Stock Exchange and is included in the Morgan Stanley Capital Global Index.
The Commonwealth Bank brand is the most recognised brand in the Australian financial services industry. Other award-winning brands within the Group include wealth management business, Colonial First State, and online broking service, CommSec.
Senior Auditor-Core & Support (Jakarta Raya)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting or Finance from reputable university
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as Bank Internal Audit / Internal Control / Operations / Product
- Has an experience in audit credit, treasury, legal and human resources in banking industry
- Sound financial analysis skill
- Able to work well under tight deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- PC literate, high integrity, risk focus and attention to detail
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
(Please put Code: SACS on the subject email)
Closing date for applications: 30 April 2011
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.