Acer, a global PC Vendor, has a vision of breaking the barriers between human and technology. We're looking for Acer warriors as part of the No.1 team, high-skilled and experienced with breakthrough vision to invade the market. The warriors that we seek, shall fill out the following positions:
Finance (Treasury) Executive - Jakarta
Finance (Treasury) Executive - Jakarta
- Collect and prepare Account Payable document for payment process to support operational activities
- Administer all transactions in accordance with the prevailing system and procedure in order to ease in providing financial report and maintain a proper documentation
- Maintain payment transactions into system following SOP
- Verify the invoice/quotation towards the received payment in order to ensure the accuracy of the received amount before closing the data
- To do offsetting between invoices by system and cash received into system for fews branches service center * Arrange Petty Cash
- Filling & keep well all documents
- Female, max 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in Accounting from reputable University
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Treasury, at Accounting firm will be an advantage
- Familiar with financial statement, processes, data, systems
- Excellent quantitative and analytics skill
- Good communication skills
- Able to work and deliver in high pressure environment
- Proficient in English, Mandarin will be preferable
Digital Marcom Specialist - Jakarta
- Assist with developing strategic online/digital marketing communications which include research, creation of presentation deck, working with 3rd party vendors and agencies, campaign execution and implementation.
- Track, measure and analyze the performance of the online/digital marketing communications campaigns. This includes updating and maintaining the host on a weekly and monthly report basis.
- Understand ad serving technology, social media and trafficking of creative materials
- Perform quality control checks on any online/digital marketing communications campaign held to ensure it’s running properly.
- Minimum having 3 - 5 years work experience in handling an online/digital marketing communications in Internet Media advertising, client services or project management.
- Bachelor degrees from any major are welcomed, but prefer who understands IT or Communications with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, goal driven and a team player.
- Understanding of interactive media advertising and the internet, and social media is a must.
- Proficient in English and IT Literate.
Recruitment Specialist - Jakarta
- Consulting with Head of HR Dept. and Divisional Manager to qualify and understand vacancy requirements prior to advertising
- Advertise Job Vacancy on appropriate media
- Carry out phone screening and face to face interviews
- Coordinate all interviews with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies
- Negotiate offers with potential applicants and Recruitment agencies
- Respond to both internal and external applicants in a timely manner
- Build external talent pool for future organization needs.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology from reputable University
- Min. 5 years experience as Recruitment Specialist from MNC, having experience recruitment for Hi-Tech or Telco would be an advantage.
- Strong proficiency of interview skills
- Excellent knowledge in reading, analyzing & making interpretation of psychological tools results.
- Having good logic & strong analytical ability, excellent in interpersonal & communication skill.
- Proactive, hardworking person, pressure persistent, able to thrive in fast-paced.
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Computer literacy
Please send your complete resume along with recent photograph & expected salary to email below.