PT Astra International Tbk was established in 1957 as a trading company. Over the course of its development, Astra has formed a number of strategic alliances with leading global players. Since 1990, the Company has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, with a market capitalization as of 31 December 2008 of Rp 42.7 trillion
PT Astra International Tbk is a large and solid Company with wide business interest in automotive, financial services, heavy equipment, agribusiness, information technology, and infrastructure sectors. We are currently seeking for professional candidates with strong analytical ability, high sense of achievement, ability to work under pressure, and fluency in English (both oral and written) to join Astra's winning team.
Faculty Member (FAM - A09)
- Perform need analysis, program design and development, teaching and program evaluation
- Monitor and provide guidelines for the implementation of InnovAstra program throughout Astra Group, and to ensure the improvement and innovation program run well
- Bring the latest development or best practices in knowledge management, organization development and system management
- Ensure the module meets the business needs and requirements
- Convert the new knowledge into organizational competencies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Psychology, Business Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience in Training and Development will be an advantage.
Accounting Staff (ACC - A09)
You will be responsible for all accounting functions in the company, such as handling financial corporate consolidation report, cash flow management, taxation, or accounting systems and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Accountancy.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Actively involve in extracurricular activities.
- High interest in Accounting.
- Mastering accounting principles is a must.
EHS & SR Associate (ESR - A09)
Realizing the importance to survive in the business competition and to meet the worldwide demands, we need enthusiastic engineers to monitor and developed ASTRA Group's performance in the field of Environment, Health, Safety and Corporate Social Responsibility (EHS & SR).
- Bachelor Degree from Public Health, Industrial, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Highly interest working in Environment, Health, Safety & Social Responsibility (EHS & SR) field.
- Having sharp analytical skill, dynamic personality, and excellent team player.
- Having good interpersonal and communication skill.
IT Analyst (IT - A09)
Responsible for performing analytical business requiress requirements and development in several Microsoft Dynamics Application. He / She will also participate in business requirements modification and project management, including system analysis, system design, quality assurance and documentation. You are responsible to find the best IT solution for your user.
- S1/S2 Degree Information Technology/ Computer Science, Information System, or Management Information.
- Ready to be assigned at any region in Indonesia.
MT Finance (MT.FA - A09)
Your main responsibility is to handle finance & administration operations, manage personnel and general affair issues and play a supportive function as a partner for sales, service and parts head in our branches. You will monitor and control the whole finance and administration process.
Bachelor degree from Accounting / Finance / Management, fresh graduates are welcome.
Willing to be assigned throughout Indonesia.
MT Audit (MT.AUD - A09)
Auditor – Management Trainee is a development program in auditing field which certified by audit competencies, that in line with the objective of Internal Audit Astra Group. (operational audit, financial audit and IT audit). You will be develop become a credible Auditor which certified by audit competencies through variety programs in class and on the job training within 12 months of the program (basic ASTRA values and business process, basic finance, accounting and tax, basic auditing, general IT auditor, and various soft skill training). You will be prepared and trained to be our future leader in Internal Audit division in variety companies of Astra Group.
- Bachelor degree from Accounting, Management, Industrial engineering, or IT.
- Fresh graduated or experienced a max two years work.
- Proficient in English both written and speaking.
- Highly self motivated, self confidence, good communication, and willingness to learn.
- Willing to travel around Indonesia (with high frequency).
- Able to work with various level of management.
MT Marketing (MT.MKT - A09)
As a key player in automotive industry, we need dynamic and outstanding individuals to lead the team in achieving optimum performance in marketing field. You will be prepared and trained to be our Sales Supervisor, your career to be our future Branch Manager.
- Bachelor degree from Any Major.
- High interest in Marketing and ready for a placement throughout Indonesia.
- Actively involved in organizational experiences.
- Having good communication and interpersonal skill.
RECRUITMENT JKT - D3 ENGINEERING (D3.ENG - A09) JAKARTA on December 2010. 19-Dec-2010
RECRUITMENT JKT - D3 FINANCE/ACC (D3.ACC - A09) JAKARTA on December 2010. 19-Dec-2010
RECRUITMENT JKT - D3 EHS & SR (ESR - A09) JAKARTA on December 2010. 19-Dec-2010
RECRUITMENT JKT - D3 INF.TECH (D3.IT - A09) JAKARTA on December 2010. 19-Dec-2010
If you are interested, please send your complete CV with your latest picture and previous & current job description in English to: email@example.com Subject at your email with position code.